Welcome to the joint “Dairy Asia: bilateral meeting (5×5)” India & Mongolia that will be held on Monday, 30th of May 2022 at 14.00-16.30 (Ulaanbaatar/Asia time)
Please register in advance for this online free event:
Looking forward to your participation. Please feel free to disseminate the joint “Dairy Asia: bilateral meeting (5×5)” India & Mongolia
Organizers: Dairy Asia, Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia, National Dairy Development Board of India, Amul, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, Mongolian Food Industry Association, and Mongolian Dairy Farmers Association.
-Moderator: Mr. B.Batbaatar, CEO & coordinator, Dairy Asia
– Mr. T.Jambaltseren, State Secretary, Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia
– Mr. Shri Meenesh C Shah, Chairman, National Dairy Development Board of India
– Mr. D.Ganbold Ambassador from Mongolia to India
– Mr. M P Singh, Ambassador from India to Mongolia
– Dr. Vinod Ahuja, UN FAO representative in Mongolia
• Mongolian dairy sector, and its development opportunities – D.Tungalag, Director General, Food production policy implementation and coordination department, Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia.
• Indian dairy sector, and its development history – Dr. Jignesh Shah, General Manager, Sectoral analysis & studies, National Dairy Development Board of India.
• The state policy for Mongolian cooperatives – A.Gerelzaya, Head of Policy Coordination Division, Small & Medium Enterprises Agency of Mongolia.
• Milk processing & MFIA – M.Narmandakh, CEO, Mongolian Food Industry Association
• Dairy farming in Mongolia – G.Gankhuyag, Chair of Board, Mongolian Dairy Farmer’s Association, O.Amartsengel, Member of Board, Mongolian Dairy Farmer’s Association.
• Amul model of procurement of milk, processing and product export – Himanshu Rathod, Assistant general manager, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation
• School milk program: NDDB experience – Ms. Smriti Singh, Manager, Cooperative service, NDDB
• Productivity enhancement services delivery in India – Dr. R.O Gupta, Sr.General manager, Productivity enhancement, NDDB.
Q & A /discussion
Closing remarks: Mr. B.Batbaatar, CEO & coordinator, Dairy Asia